All India President Shri Ravi Shil Verma along with Vice President Shri Badri Kumar Mehta and AGS 6 Shri Sunil Gautam met Director HR Shri Arvind Vadnerkar for a follow up on the pending issues on dated 31.08.2021:
- DPC for left out JTOs of 2008 Batch and LDCE notification : Director HR told DPC has been done for vacancies upto December 2018 and instructions have been given to prepare the roster for VY 2019 also. Inputs given by association is examined. It is informed that vacancies calculated by association and that by Pers cell upto December 2018 is almost matching and there is no appreciable difference. However as per our calculation, the Personnel whose DPC has been done needs to be reconciled as there is a big difference between association calculation and that of Personnel Section. We requested for completing this exercise early.
- LDCE notification : As per suggestion of association, notification of LDCE for 3-4 Vacancy Years is under active consideration and shall be done very soon.
- List 9 : We requested for decision on the legal opinion submitted by Association. Director HR assured for the same.
- Restructuring : Association inputs as discussed in meeting with CMD BSNL has been along with management side input has been reconciled and the same shall be presented before management committee on Wednesday where an informal discussion will take place. It was also informed that stagnation issue highlighted by AIGETOA is also under consideration and management accepts the fact that executives should not feel stagnated in one cadre. We categorically told that any restructuring exercise shall not be accepted by management unless the promotional issues are addressed in totality for all the cadres. We have submitted one formal letter also in this regard. Director HR said that let discussion take place in management committee meeting and then it will be further discussed.
- Promotion in SDE to DE and AO to CAO cadre : decision on SLP is a big challenge and hence the promotions are struck up. Alternative method suggested by AIGETOA shall also be discussed in management committee meeting.
- SDE Reversal : Director HR told that he is completely in favour of permanent settlement of this issue and has already instructed concerned Section on this. He assured us that this issue will be settled in totality.
- Letter on E2 : There was delay because of calculation. Establishment section shall be asked to expedite.
- Letter to DoT on E1 plus five increments : Establishment cell is taking the action incoordination with Restructuring cell. Matter shall be expedited.
- Publication of AIEL3 : We thanked Director HR for publishing the provisional list and requested him to instruct personnel section to ensure timely correction of data so that final list can be prepared at the earliest.
In addition case related to Late Shri Pawan Kumar Sharma, Rajasthan Circle for BCF fund and some other individuals issues were also discussed on which Director HR assured for affirmative consideration.
The team shall again be meeting with Director HR and CMD BSNL next week for further follow up.