Skip to content
Vision and Mission of AIGETOA:
- maintaining parity in social and future security with leading CPSEs of the country and achieving excellence in individual as well as company performance to remain the market leader in telecom and in synch with global technology.
- AIGETOA is committed with its core strength to protect the service benefits and legitimate rights of the BSNL Executives.
- To ensure the Pay, Pension, and Promotions to the executives of BSNL as per the best PSU standards in India.
- To work towards making BSNL as one of the best profitable Telecom PSU in the world and to work towards making it a Maharatna PSU in India.
- To educate every executive of the BSNL about their legitimate benefits and their role & responsibilities for increasing the productivity and profitability of the company.
- To educate every member about their legitimate benefits and their role & responsibilities for increasing the productivity and profitability of the company.
- To carry forward the interests of Telecom Officers working in India.
- To remain always committed for a larger Consolidation of Managerial Staff all over the country.
- To campaign in favor of the Public Sector for protecting and furthering Public Interest.
- Through determined, sustained Campaigns and struggles strives to improve the service conditions by effectively using bipartite machinery.
- To extend constructive and positive support to the Telecom, in poverty alleviation programs and for the improvement of the economy.
- To work towards continuous improvements for the purpose of enhancement of customer satisfaction through dedicated customer service.
- To Continuously search for healthy interaction amongst members and society, through enhancement of awareness and involvement in non-bargaining issues like Economic Policy, Health of the Telecom Sector, Social Service etc.
- Work as a Nodal point for organizing the Professional Workers of different sectors in India. To strive to organize the unorganized sector for protecting and furthering their Dignity and Human rights.
- To uphold the dignity and self-esteem of the working class.